Comment Conference: Brand New Britain? from Editorial Intelligence & partners took place in London on 29th June.
Can Britain renew or be called 'brand new' again, after the General Election? Where is Britain's Brand going?
The day of comment and conversation brought together a range of opinion formers and decision makers across the worlds of business, policy, culture and media to discuss this question and take guests on both an intellectual and physical journey.
Starting at Somerset House, continuing in Canary Wharf and ending with a reception at the Design Museum, five sessions looked at:
- London Central: Does the Capital still command the business heights?
- Britain Abroad: Can Britain be trusted in the World?
- British Communications: Still leading the World?
- Brain Drain: Is British innovation here to stay?
- British Business: A live recording of BBC Radio 4's The Bottom Line with Evan Davis for radio and TV.
A thought leader report was also published on the day – ‘Brand New Britain?’ - featuring contributions from a number of opinion formers in order to look at the key issues as we enter a critical new political phase in Britain.
Brand New Britain?
Click here to download your pdf copy of the report, published to coincide with the inaugural Comment Conference, London, 29th June.
Editorial Intelligence (ei) runs a range of events as part of its agenda-setting opinion former network – the eiClub – and works with some of the largest and most innovative brands in business, politics and the non-profit worlds. To find out more click here.